Monday 15 February 2010

Preface

This is probably my first entry of my life. The reason I started writing a diary/journal is mostly because of thoughts that keep wandering around my head, although most of them are quite lame and useless, but occasionally there are a couple that may benefit me in the future, so why not writing (typing) them down??


That is absolutely rubbish!! Why do I even need to lie to myself when I am writing a personal diary... Silly me. Well... the reasoning above is partially honest, but the actual reason behind is the complicated relationship that I am in right now, I just need a channel to relief myself from those feelings and some said by writing down one's feelings, one would feel better, so why not give it a try??


I wondered what perspective should be used in a diary, obviously I have not written one before. Should it be narrative? or a first- person view? Although I have apparently chosen being a crazy, talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment