Monday 15 February 2010

Relationship Conundrum

Should I break up with Eleanor?? That is a 2-year solid relationship, is it really worth to risk that for Faye?? I shouldn't put it this way, time has nothing to due with a relationship, the question should be do I still love her?? For a fact that I know deep in my heart I like Faye very much, not just as a friend, and I realised she would have liked me too if I am not her best friend...


I still love Eleanor.....I think. The problem is I can hardly see her during the year, 1 or 2 times a year... How can I keep the love up?? Now she is going to Australia, a 10-hour time difference from here!! Internet has been a rather convenient channel for us to communicate, but she don't really online that much. Wait a minute, we haven't actually talk over the internet since I came back from Christmas... Now Australia, I really don't think it is going to work.... The downside is we both have been doing very hard in this relationship, especially her. I really don't want to break her heart, she has been through this once with me, I really don't want to do it again, it is just not fair to her. Why? Why do I have to go through these? I hate being an arsehole. I want to love her, but in these circumstances, it is just impossible!! I couldn't force myself into a safe and wait for 4 years and say I have not change in any sense, so as she I assumed. Nor I could wait for her proposal of separating after she fall for another laddie. Should I still be a nice guy and linger on the relationship for at most 4 years?? I love her but the obstacles in between erode my love and emerge my doubts. I couldn't do this anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment