Tuesday 16 February 2010

Think Deeper...

Am I biased?? Are those thoughts appearing from my appeal to Faye?? Am I a cheat again?? Or did I think too much?


There is always a common fault in my thinking process, I assume a lot, maybe too much, and because of that I missed out plenty of fundamental knowledges. Look around you... Does everything look normal and usual to you? If you are sitting on a chair, how do you know you won't slip down? How do you know the chair won't penetrate the ground straight to the Earth's core? Why are you even on the chair? Think deeper.... How do you know what you see is real? How can to you see? Think deeper.... You hear that clock ticking? What is time? Why do you need time? What will the world be like if there were no interpretation of time? Think deeper.... For those physicists, why is the world bounded by speed of light? Why there is nothing exceeds roughly 300000000 metres per second? Light is interpreted because of our sight, and then we found out whole spectrum based on the assumption that there is nothing beyond light. What if we were not homo sapiens, we are some sort of alien (According to the homo sapiens' definition) and we are blind (According to the homo sapiens' definition), maybe we will then discover something else rather than light (According to the homo sapiens' definition). Let's come back to the real Homo sapiens' world, if Einstein's relativity is right and there is something beyond the speed of light, the "something" will be time travelling due to the time dilation. So, even if we have created the "something", we can hardly detect it. 


Think deeper... Observe your surroundings, widen your sight. The world is so much more interesting than you think, so stop complaining about your life!!! Ironically, that is what I just did in my last entry. Enough for straying away, all I want to say is maybe I missed out the fact that maybe Faye doesn't really like me that much, it is just all in my imagination...

1 comment: